Is Mold Exposure Harmful in Seattle?
- Skin irritations – possible rashes
- Itchy, watering red eyes
- Possible asthma attacks
- Migraine headaches
Aches and pains
When the body is exposed to toxins, the body will react by activating the immune system. Common symptoms people face after they have been exposed to mold include aches and pains. Children and older adults will even become worse when they are left to inhale high levels of mold. Quick action should be taken to remove the molds as fast as possible. Children and infants can become restless if the home is full of pores. Comfortable environment can make homes habitable and comfortable.
Changes in mood
Family members will not be happy after they are exposed to mold. The pores will be suspended in the air, making it hard to breathe. It is good to take necessary actions and remove the mildew. Experts know the right steps they can take to remove the mold so that family members can enjoy staying at home.
When people breathe pores, they tend to experience headaches. Getting quick help from doctors is necessary. The pores react differently when they enter people. Some people can experience severe complications. It is essential to get an expert who can analyze the air condition. Sometimes the mold can enter the home from outside. If your neighborhood has let the walls develop moisture and have pores, then having an air purifier can reduce their levels. Other symptoms of exposure are memory loss and nosebleeds.
Allergy and irritation
Mold can lead to allergies and irritations. When the spores enter the body, they trigger allergic reactions that can lead to several symptoms. Some of the signs that people experience after they have been exposed to mold include the following:
Runny or blocked nose
The pores lead to allergic reactions that can cause inflammation of the inner lining of the nose. The body will then react through the production of mucus. If your family members tend to have runny noses, then it is good to get an expert who will assess the air condition and determine whether there is a high level of mold.
Watery and red eyes
The allergic reactions can lead to red eyes. The watery red eyes are caused by too much exposure to mold. The allergic reaction in the body tends to affect different organs of the body. The eyes can contact the pores as they are suspended in the air and lead to red eyes.
Inhaling the mold pores can make one develop a dry cough. There is a need to assess the room’s air quality if people start developing a dry cough. When people are exposed to allergic reactions, they tend to react differently. The dry cough can be among the signs you have been affected.
Kids can start developing skin rashes after being exposed to high pore levels from the mold. The pores tend to cause allergic reactions that are manifested on the skin. There are several measures family members can take to avoid the exposure and even stop the skin reactions.
After a runny nose and dry cough, some people can end up developing a sore throat. The sore throat is caused by allergic reactions where the cells in the throat are inflamed. The condition can be controlled if the necessary measures are taken to reduce pores’ concentration in the air.
Some people develop sinusitis. If you notice black coloration on your walls, then you develop sinusitis, then it is essential to ensure you get the mold assessment. Maybe your home has developed high levels of mold that make it hard for family members to enjoy their free time.
Some people experience wheezing. An inflamed air passage causes the sound. The allergic reaction can act on the walls of the air passage, making it hard to breathe. The problem can worsen if not tackled fast. It is good to get professionals to tackle the problem before it is too late. The exposure is known to worsen asthma in people who suffer from health complications.
Shortness of breath
In severe cases, people can experience shortness of breath. The condition is caused by inflammation of the windpipe. The problem can become worse. Many home homers take necessary measures to reduce the accumulation of mold pores in their homes. Some people have an allergic reaction that can lead to severe complications.
Depending on the type of mold, even more severe symptoms, such as fever and difficulty breathing, may be caused in some people who are extremely sensitive or vulnerable.
One young woman who is prone to migraine headaches began having the headaches recur more and more frequently. Then she noticed that during the weekends, when she wasn’t at work, the headaches were gone.
She worked in a retail store that was located in a very old building where she discovered large of amounts of mold growing. Luckily the business was relocating, and once they had moved, the frequency of her headaches went away.
People who suffer from asthma have an especially hard time when they are exposed to mold. Because they have breathing issues already, mold can affect their upper respiratory system, making it even more difficult for them.
People at risk of mold exposure
People who stay at home for long hours are at high risk of developing severe mold complications. They include infants and children. Infants have not fully developed their breathing systems. When they are exposed to mold, it can affect their health. Children and older adults tend to spend a lot of time indoors, and they are at high risk. People who suffer from allergy-related health complications such as asthma are at high risk. The condition can become worse in people with a weak immune system.
Can mold lead to breathing problems?
Mold can affect the breathing system. People who have asthma can experience the worst cases. There are documented cases where people have experienced shortness of breath. There is a need to take action and control the levels of mold. People with preexisting lung conditions can be at high risk if left in areas with high mold levels.
How mold affects the body
Mold leads to allergic reactions in people who are sensitive to the pores. When the offering particles enter their bodies, the immune system overreacts, leading to itchy eyes, stuffy nose, and even shortness of breath.
What happens when you inhale mold spores?
When some inhale the pores, the immune system overreacts, leading to allergic reactions. The allergic reactions can lead to several health complications. It is advisable to avoid exposure if possible. Getting mold removal services is very necessary.
Mold removal experts
We offer mold removal services. Our experts can carry out a mold inspection and recommend the best removal techniques. It is good to get the mold removed and prevented from coming back. Our experts are known to employ the latest technology to remove the mold. Call us today.
If you think you have a mold problem…