Mold in Your Home
Like many people, you may have mold growing in your home and not recognize the signs that it has become an unwanted resident, or as they used to say in the “old west”, it’s squatting on your property.
The problem is, by not being aware of, or ignoring the signs of mold growth, you open the door of destruction. Active, growing mold will destroy walls, wood, upholstery, carpets and worst of all, it can destroy your health.
Although not everyone’s health is affected by mold, it has been known to cause everything from allergy symptoms to rashes to extreme respiratory problems.
If you recognize any of these signs of mold growing in your home, remember how destructive it can be to your health and your home. Hire a professional to come and assess the situation, and remediate it in a safe and thorough way.
What is that foul, musty smell that you notice whenever you enter the house or pass by a certain area? It actually could be caused by a number of things, but more than likely you’re smelling mold.
Sometimes mold is easy to find; you can see it around windows, in the shower, and even growing on your walls. But all too often, mold is growing in places that you won’t easily find.
So don’t think that because you can’t see it, it doesn’t exist, if you smell mold, it’s there somewhere, and it would be wise to have it located and remediated.
Mold can hide in various places:
We can remove the threats to your health and safety caused by mold.